Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedding...uh...11 months later...

Remember how I don't like blogging? Maybe if I had more interesting things to write about...but even then, it's not looking up for anyone that may want to 'follow' the simple lives of the Bollinger's.
Remember how we got married? Maybe I should post about that. My cute husband posted about our honeymoon, but he kinda missed my favorite part - where I got to dress up...oh and he got to 'dress' up too....hehe.

Here's some great pictures of our day...at the Draper Temple....super windy.

*Beware, lots and lots of pictures are ahead....lots!*



This is Bubba's favorite shot, taken by Mindy. (He thinks he looks cool with his sunglasses and skirt!)
Bubba's always wanted to get married in a kilt, part of his heritage and his originality. I just think he was trying to steal my thunder...


















We were sealed by Elder Michael T. Ringwood, a member of Bubba's home ward and recent member of the Seventy. He also happens to be Elder Nelson's son-in-law.








The reception was held in Bubba's parents' backyard. Kelley has a beautiful yard and worked super hard to make it extra gorgeous for our reception. I can't thank her enough for all of her effort, talent, and work.

It was beautiful...
We were beautiful...

Unfortunately....it rained.

But not everyone was miserable....


The amazing Bollinger clan...




















Mike and Leesa, Tracy, Everitt and Summer












Ted and Kelley















Poor little Summer had roseola. :(



And the Messick'ans.

















Troy and Manuela, Maya and Lukas











Theron and Jamie, Kainoa and Amelia









Lane and Casi, Julia, Avery and Rebecca










Melanie (and Jesse was in Iraq), Emily and Mason









And the future of Mr. and Mrs. Bubba....

HA!

Aren't they all so adorable?? We're the luckiest Aunt and Uncle in the world!!

And that's all I have for now....Maybe I'll blog again next year...

2 comments:

  1. It is soooooo hard to get back into blogging! I am way behind too so maybe we need to have a slumber party where we work on our computers and attempt to get caught up!
    Love the pics! I can't believe it has been a year already! I am so glad you joined the Bollinger brigade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! What a trip down memory lane! I don't think I've seen that picture of you looking up at the sky like, "Really? Rain on my wedding day?" It says so much!

    Cute cute. Seriously, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete